Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Type of free/ paid services we offer


Event management (arranging classical book exhibition/ science exhibition/ classical music_dance prog during marriages)(free/paid); Book/ experiment part can be done free also, as myself/ our volunteer will do this. Singing/ dancing  will definitely need money as the artists have to be paid

MATLAB  trainer (free/paid)... free for govt. inst.; Most of the times free for pvt.inst also; max. charge for pvt. inst will be Rs. 2000/ day  or Rs. 3000/ 2days in some cases...as i need some money for my daily/ normal needs..to pay ph. bill/ travel by non-ac coach/ food etc.,


Re-chargable portable emergency lights(home-made); <= Rs. 75/ Rs. 85/ Rs. 95 per piece containing 2/3/4 LEDs respectively

Veg. food supplier at Sc/ Kcg/ Nampally railway stations only to passengers passing via Secunderabad/ Kachiguda/ Nampally (Rs. 120 per meals); Should book at least 3 days in advance. If u can inform 1week before,it will be much better. Available from a reasonably good veg. hotel.

Note to income tax ppl:
ఆర్యులారా! న్యాయమూర్తులారా/రక్షక భటులారా/ఆదాయపన్ను అధికారులారా!
వీలైనంత వరకు డబ్బులు తీసుకోకుండానే దేశసేవ చేయాలని వున్నది.  27-11-15 వరకు వేలాదిమందికి MATLAB ఉచితముగా చెప్పితిని. పుస్తక ప్రదర్శన/ శాస్త్ర ప్రయోగాల ప్రదర్శనకు ఇంతవరకెప్పుడూ దబ్బు తీసుకోలేదు.  అయితే  నా ఆర్ధిక పరిస్థితి  సంగతి మీకు SBI 10620930877 చూస్తే తెలుస్తుంది. ఇలాంటి పరిస్థితులలో ...ఎక్కువ కూడబెట్టాలన్న ఆలోచన లేని నేను company registrationవంటివి చేయలేను. ఎందుకనగా... నేను ఈ పనులు ఎంతకాలం కొనసాగిస్తానో నాకే సరిగా తెలీదు. ప్రస్తుత వ్యవస్థలో రకరకాల నిబంధనలు...అర్ధముకాని రీతిలో వున్నాయని మీకు తెలుసు. నేను ఆదాయ పన్ను పరిధికి మించి కూడబెడితే  తప్పక పన్ను కట్టెదను. ఉదాహరణకు Veg. food supplier at Sc/ Kcg/ Nampally railway stations only to passengers passing via Secunderabad/ Kachiguda/ Nampally (Rs. 120 per meals) అనేది చట్టబద్ధమా? కాదా అనేది ఎవరిని అడగాలి? నాకు తెలిసినంతవరకు ఇది నాకు ఎప్పుడో వచ్చిన ఆలోచన & లాభాపేక్ష లేకుండా చేస్తున్న సేవ కనుక నైతికముగ సరైనదే...& ఎవరి అనుమతీ అవసరము లేదు...ప్లాట్ ఫాం టిక్కెట్ కొంటాను. అసలు నాకయ్యే ఖర్చు Rs. 120 per meals కన్నా ఎక్కువే కావచ్చుకూడా.

అన్నము/ విద్య అమ్ముకునే రోజులుపోవాలని నా ఆకాంక్ష. 

O MATLAB owner!
                                   It has been an ethical question for me, whether 2 buy MATLAB or not? As I am conducting workshops at academic institutes...Shall I buy MATLAB for >Rs. 1,00,000. I can not afford it. I checked with ur representative over ph., & the reply insists on buying it. Till 27-11-15, I had not take any money for sharing my knowledge in academic institutes. Even beyond this date, I am not taking money at what all places I am visiting. My intention is not to picle up huge amounts for self...I cannot pay Rs. 1,00,000 at a time. If u wish, from the time u see this & contact me...whatever workshops I conduct on paid basis, I can pay u 30-40% from what I get. that can be continued till the total amounts to Rs. 1,00,000 or till my death...which ever is earlier.
By doing workshops, I am popularizing MATLAB/SCILAB/ Octave among thousands of students/ faculty.  So, I think ...it will be more appropriate on ur part to waive me from paying.
8331926163(always BSNL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Security status not satisfied.

I was planning to say hello, but now I think greetings are unnecessary. Firstly, I already know you and all your loved ones very well. ...