Monday, March 6, 2017

IIT punjab: Fee for girls is more!!

Wonders may happen only at IIT Punjab! 

I am trying to get permission to put a 'Maths promotion' stall during 'zeitgeist' (IIT Ropar) and was trying to get mail ids of organizers. Suddenly I found an astonishing thing: Girls r supposed to pay more for accommodation. On account of Women's day many r giving offers while u might have ur own reasons for high price: 


--
మనిషి తినవలసినది శాకాహారమే. Human being should eat vegetarian food only. 
మెదడుకు పదునుపెట్టే ఆటవస్తువులు కొనాలంటే To buy science based games/ toys..www.arvindguptatoys.com
During travelling..play with rubic cube/ sudoku/ Chess; or discuss quantitative aptitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Security status not satisfied.

I was planning to say hello, but now I think greetings are unnecessary. Firstly, I already know you and all your loved ones very well. ...