Thursday, June 14, 2018

Re: SRF position: Active noise control

Sure, I will let you know Vikram garu.

On Wed, 13 Jun 2018, 23:29 Vikram Kumar, <vikram2036@gmail.com> wrote:
नमस्कार / నమస్కారము /ನಮಸ್ಕಾರவணக்கம்নমস্কাৰનમસ્તેനമസ്കാരം


Sorry for late intimation...

One of my colleague(iitm alumnus) who is now heading the dept of ECE & EIE, Hindustan univ is handling several funded projects. At present..there is a SRF position available. 

 If you can suggest good student for this...I wil get great relief !! One reason for me to send this is...I worked on similar things long back(when I was at IIT) & I wish someone else to take things forward.

Last date to apply: 15-6-18

Requirement: Minimum M. Tech/ MS (signal processing/ active noise  control/ adaptive signal processing)


Plz note: If some one is applying in response to this mail..plz let me know(not compulsory).

Yours truly,
P. Vikram Kumar(EE05S007)
Science_Maths promoter 
8331926163

No comments:

Post a Comment

Security status not satisfied.

I was planning to say hello, but now I think greetings are unnecessary. Firstly, I already know you and all your loved ones very well. ...