Monday, December 17, 2018

CIPET

Vanakkam.. regarding the bhArati script quotation..I have forwarded to the Prof.  Decision to be taken regarding that. Before we approached.. I never thought that the cost will be tens of thousands/ lakhs. 
I cannot promise about that at this point of time. Personally I. Wanted pyramids ..plz try to deliver that by 31-12-18. I will pay that amount.
 I gave you a sample of 'small iron balls in plastic frame'..I purchased that for RS. 5. Can you make it for lesser cost? If yes plz go ahead. I will buy 1000 pieces. Plz send exact amount..I will transfer online to the CIPET account. Nandri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Security status not satisfied.

I was planning to say hello, but now I think greetings are unnecessary. Firstly, I already know you and all your loved ones very well. ...