Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Re: 3-12-18 two schools ..

Lovely.  Keep it going Vikram Bhayyaji 😁

Sent from my iPhone

On 04-Dec-2018, at 7:36 PM, Pritam Majumdar <pritammajumdar92@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you Vikram Bhaiyaa for sharing such a beautiful anecdote of your travel. I have developed your anecdote into a small story and shared it on the FB page of Bharati. It is this kind of material (not just the pics) which can be developed into an interesting story and put up in the blog section. Keep sending such vignettes of your experience.
 
Best,
Pritam 

On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 9:53 PM विक्रम भय्या vikramkumar <vikrambhayya@gmail.com> wrote:
Smt. Kasturi Madam, HM GGHS Regimental Bazar; 94907 02617; black board

Smt. Padma Mani Madam, HM Kavadiguda govt high school; 91005 92733; green board


U can recall.. few days before  Diwali I went rsmakrishna math hyd(4-11-18)...then as I came out and was going to bus stop..I saw one father & a boy were selling mud diyas. Any how we need them for diwali & also thought of helping the boy...I purchased a dozen there. Purpose was not just to buy but to know whether the boy is studying or not.then he said he is studying  in a nearby govt school. In the discussion then I came to know that the father is basically  a autowala but just for Diwali he  thought of getting some money by selling diyas. Then I told to keep good messages at the backside of the driver seat..for which they both agreed. Today(3-12-18)..@ the 2nd school suprisingly..after my class..the boy came to me and made me to recall all this!! I don't know that the boy is studying in this particular school and he is one among the audience today!
One more special thing.. generally during my class I give some small gifts when students answer some questions or if they ask some good question or if they volunteer to come to dias to participate in the the items. So this boy is also one such boy to get LED & 9v battery clip as a gift during the class. At that time of giving the gift..i didn't recalled him as the 'diyas' boy. After the class..when he came to me..he was returning me the components saying..he cannot make anything with those two things...and if I give to someone else...they may use it in a better way. It was very humble. I gave something else.

Many such  instances  r there in my career / interaction with children.

So let's just continue good things..whether we know or not..the good fruits will come. 





--
Pritam Majumdar
M.A. in English Studies
IIT Madras

No comments:

Post a Comment

For your own safety, I highly recommend reading this email.

Hello, You are in big trouble. However, don't panic right away. Listen to me first, because there is always a way out. You are no...