Sunday, January 20, 2019

classical events @ iit tirupati

नमस्कार / నమస్కారము /ನಮಸ್ಕಾರ/ வணக்கம்/ নমস্কাৰ/ નમસ્તે/ ସୁପ୍ରଭାତ/ നമസ്കാരം


Do you have 'classical music (carnatic/ hindustani)' vocal/ instrumental event as a part of the Tirutsava? If not, I will sponsor the event. I saw that min. prize offered by you is 'Rs. 4000'. I will sponsor upto Rs.  5000 (if atleast 25 ppl participate. If less than 10 participate then I will pay Rs. 1500. ). Lets have the classical music program too. Plz call me as soon as possible(as the time is less)  and let me know how should I pay the amount. I further wish to sponsor 'literary_fine arts events' in 'all Indian languages'..like essay writing/ elocution/ patriotic song singing. The student volunteers of IIT tirupati who will help in conducting these will be honoured suitably. Thank you (IITM alumni). I don't need 'self-advertisement' in this process. I wish to do it as a 'social responsibility'   http://padaayi.blogspot.in/p/curriculum-vitae.html  8331926163

----
विक्रम कुमार
8500386163



No comments:

Post a Comment

Security status not satisfied.

I was planning to say hello, but now I think greetings are unnecessary. Firstly, I already know you and all your loved ones very well. ...