Thursday, October 3, 2019

GATE website showing wrong data..?!

नमस्कार / నమస్కారము /ನಮಸ್ಕಾರ/ வணக்கம்/ নমস্কাৰ/ નમસ્તે/ ସୁପ୍ରଭାତ/ നമസ്കാരം


Sorry if I am wasting your time.. but the Engg college where I studied (affiliated to JNTU Hyderabad) is not listed in the online application form under  the state of Andhra Pradesh. Why are u forcefully dividing telugu people. U have asked pincode and city name..that will be enough. Why the state name is needed again? I request you to show Telugu land as one single state.
Easy way for you now (because of short time..).. remove the option of filling the college name and university name.
We want united AP only. Same problem is coming with many other govt services (say when I wanted to register a company as MSME..)

I will see till last date and if suitable changes r not made, then I will be forced to enter the university & college name wrongly while filling the application for GATE
----
विक्रम कुमार
8331926163
8500386163(whatsapp only)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your personal data has leaked due to suspected harmful activities.

Hi there! I am a professional hacker and have successfully managed to hack your operating system. Currently I have gained full acc...