నమస్కారము.. lawyer nagEshwar said to అన్నయ్య last month..that the next hearing is on 24th Apr(at family court). Suddenly he told that the hearing is over today on 23rd itself. Can such things happen without prior intimation(info might have been given well in advance) to concerned lawyer by court? I feel that the lawyer is lying/ hiding things...Even earlier he was telling lies & I have been telling brother to bank on the services of a reliable న్యాయవాది. ఆయన్ని కాదంటే సమస్యలు కలిగిస్తాడని అన్నయ్య భావిస్తున్నాడు! దయచేసి మీరు రంగప్రవేశం చేసి ధర్మ విజయానికి తోడ్పడమని మనవి... విక్రమ్ కుమార్ 8500386163
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your personal data has leaked due to suspected harmful activities.
Hi there! I am a professional hacker and have successfully managed to hack your operating system. Currently I have gained full acc...
-
Greetings!<br> Have you seen lately my e-mail to you from an account of yours?<br> Yeah, that merely confirms that I have gain...
-
Greetings!<br> Have you seen lately my e-mail to you from an account of yours?<br> Yeah, that merely confirms that I have gain...
-
Greetings! I have to share bad news with you. Approximately few months ago I have gained access to your devices, which you use for inter...
No comments:
Post a Comment