Saturday, April 13, 2019

వీలునామా Will of Vikrambhayya

vikram.iitm kumar <vikram223.iitm@gmail.com>

1:06 PM (1 నిమిషం క్రితం)


వీరికి SBI, sbi.01055

whatever property ( (Cash/ non cash property including books) is in my name, I wish that it is given to my mother P. Sucheta Rani (if something happens to me)..but care should be taken that others does not grab the amount from her.


If we both are not there, I request the bank/ concerened governmant officials to kindly donate whatever is in my name to something like 'PM relief fund' so that it can be used for some 'common good of the society at large'. In 'nomination' column plz give a option for such donation. 


If I am not seen (/cannot be contacted by any means...phone/ post..) for 1 month..then u can proceed ...most probably I am no more!


At any point of time...I will not be authorizing anyone on my behalf .... who is not my relative/ family member when I was born

----
विक्रम कुमार విక్రమ్ కుమార్ vikram kumar
8500386163/ 8331926163

No comments:

Post a Comment

Security status not satisfied.

I was planning to say hello, but now I think greetings are unnecessary. Firstly, I already know you and all your loved ones very well. ...