Wednesday, May 1, 2019

The internship is only for boys.

The internship is only for boys.
main reason for asking the candidate to come is 'as ppl go here and there' it improves national integrity. this office is basically a 3 room structure..basically a small house. 2 rooms for office space/ 1 room for taking rest. u can stay at office upto 31-5-19 and then continue the work from home. I may / may not be available all the days in office. Like u if any other intern applies, they will be with u. else Theu wil b alone.  On an average I may b there 2.5 days/ week. U can visit near by temples/ historic places..know the culture here. daily u can work for about 4 hrs on what work we assign. Rest of the time..u can read/do other things that help in ur career. Book ur ticket to TenAli. The nearest stations to tenali are Guntur/ Vijayawada.  When r u getting down the train?  I wil be on village visit during 8-12 May. Just before booking sleeper class ticket, call me. Based on my schedule you may have to get doen in Secunderabad itself.

--

नमस्कार / నమస్కారము /ನಮಸ್ಕಾರ/ வணக்கம்/ নমস্কাৰ/ નમસ્તે/ ସୁପ୍ରଭାତ/ നമസ്കാരം

For MATLAB/ Arduino_Robotics/ Mathematical magics workshop at your college mail to vikrambhayya@gmail.com.
Some video lectures can be seen at: http://padaayi.blogspot.in/p/blog-page_27.html

----
विक्रम कुमार
8500386163


No comments:

Post a Comment

Security status not satisfied.

I was planning to say hello, but now I think greetings are unnecessary. Firstly, I already know you and all your loved ones very well. ...