Sunday, February 4, 2018

mathworks purchase request online form filled

I want to give MATLAB training to Engg students. For about 12-14hrs duration I will not charge more than Rs. 12000 for audience of size 100+ (In colleges). In case of small set of audience.. Say 3 or 5 (at home)..then I wil not charge more than Rs. 500 from each. I need basic matlab..even 2012 version is sufficient. I want to keep education affordable to all. I cannot pay much to buy. I don't want to charge my students heavily. If a license is given to me for <=Rs. 3000 per year..it will be ok.  ph=8331926163. I am not a student now officially..but ur dropdown menu had no proper option to choose. I am a 'self-employed trainer'

--
మనిషి తినవలసినది శాకాహారమే. Human being should eat vegetarian food only. 
మెదడుకు పదునుపెట్టే ఆటవస్తువులు కొనాలంటే To buy science based games/ toys..www.arvindguptatoys.com
During travelling..play with rubic cube/ sudoku/ Chess; or discuss quantitative aptitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Security status not satisfied.

I was planning to say hello, but now I think greetings are unnecessary. Firstly, I already know you and all your loved ones very well. ...