Thursday, October 11, 2018

Mathematical magics @ your school

नमस्कार / నమస్కారము /ನಮಸ್ಕಾರ/ வணக்கம்/ নমস্কাৰ/ નમસ્તે/ ସୁପ୍ରଭାତ/ നമസ്കാരം

I am P. Vikram Kumar..a teacher by nature. As a part of my social responsibility related activities, I have been visiting various high schools and colleges(including universities) across the country to conduct mathematical magics (/ Matlab/ Arduino ..) workshops. I request you to allot about 3 hrs to share amazing mathematical magics with students and faculty of your institute. 
Based on the interest shown.. our team can teach Arduino/ robotics also (in the second phase). Some time can be devoted for introducing www.bharatiscript.com (script for the unity of the nation). My CV can be seen at https://padaayi.blogspot.com/p/curriculum-vitae.html 

Dhanyavaad. Nandri. 
----
विक्रम कुमार
Maths/ Science Promoter
8500386163
Useful links: www.mygov.in
                     www.scholarships.gov.in


No comments:

Post a Comment

Security status not satisfied.

I was planning to say hello, but now I think greetings are unnecessary. Firstly, I already know you and all your loved ones very well. ...